VGC 2023 is coming!– Unveiling the dynamic Earth with digital methods –
Welcome to the 5th Virtual Geoscience Conference
20th – 22nd, September 2023
Dresden – Freiberg (Germany)
– new abstract deadline: 14th June –
– The 5th edition of the VGC will be in-person in Dresden (Germany) –
Virtual Geoscience Conference 2023 in:
Submision deadline extended: 14th June
Early Bird: 30th April
Deadline: 15th August
The 5th Virtual Geoscience Conference (VGC 2023) is a multidisciplinary forum for researchers in geoscience, geomatics and related disciplines to share their latest developments and applications.
The VGC 2023 will take place on 20–22 September 2023 at the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) in Dresden, Germany. Workshops and short courses will be offered at the co-hosting institution, the Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology (HIF), in Freiberg on Wednesday, 20 September. The main conference will take place at the TUD 21–22 September 2023.
The VGC will be hosted by the Geosensor Systems group at the TUD and the Department of Exploration group at the HIF.
The main conference themes are:
- Method developments: laser scanning, 3D sensors, photogrammetry – Sfm, sensors integration, UAV’s …
- Data analysis and Geomodeling: interpretation, automatization, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), numerical modelling, geostatistics …
- Applications Fields: sedimentology, structural geology, astronomy, geomorphology, natural hazards, glaciology, volcanology, hydraulics, infrastructure, education…
For any questions please contact: email@example.com
And stay up to date by following our Twitter account: @VGC2023_Dresden
…and download and distribute the flyer to your colleagues! (download here)