Early Bird Registration for the 5th Virtual Geoscience Conference is now open. Register before 30 April 2023 to take advantage of discounted registration rates. Standard registration will then be available until 15 August 2023.
Authors must register before 15 June 2023 to be included in the program. Full time students benefit from a discount in registration fees.
|Attendee||Early Bird (30th April)||Standard (15th August)|
|Full conference fee||200€||220€|
|MSc/PhD Student conference fee*||180€||200€|
|Evening event (21 September dinner)||45€||45€|
|Short courses in Freiberg (20 September)||40€||45€|
VAT exemption is only possible if an European Instituion VAT number is provided in the registration form. German institutions are excluded.
* Applicable with proof of full-time student status at time of the event.
All registrations include lunch on 21-22 September at the conference venue and the icebreaker on 20 September in Dresden.
Optionally, the evening event will be held on 21 September in the restaurant Feldschlößchen-Stammhaus. The restaurant will offer a free buffet of typical Saxonian food including vegetarian options. The price includes one drink.
1. Create an account on the following link: https://vgc-series.org/registration_form/
2. After account creation you will receive an automatic email with the confirmation of the registration.
3. If you want to submit an abstract. Click here and log in with your registration account.
4. Abstract submission will be open from 10 Febraury to 31 May (extended to 14th June).
5. Abstracts can be edited during the submission period. If you wish to remove a submited abstract, please send an email to email@example.com.
6. The registration implies the start of the invoicing process. In due time you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
7. When payment has been made, please attach a proof of the transfer.
8. In case you apply as a student, please submit your student proof in the abstract submission panel (as an additional abstract).